Been a while since the last update.
Ok new things,
Good news first
- GAUNTLET LIVES!! The rare two player Gauntlet cab is working. Why is it rare? Well Gauntlet is mainly a four player game so a two player cab was never really needed, also the cab is great for Gauntlet 2
- As mentioned I am doing a Everdrive (its a way of playing roms on the original hardware) group buy the more people join the better. I would do this in person, but the money really needs to be Paypaled to me so I can keep track of it. The group buy is also on the Amibay forum as well as others, I recommend you order off the Amibay group buy thread to save on hassle. This will save you money on them.
- We have a 32X, but im not proud of it.
- The freebies box is getting fuller of random gubbins, got a game or gaming related object you cant sell as its worthless? Chuck it in.
- I am also excepting donations for the Lucky dip at Revival this year.
- Together in electric dreams is being re-shown, dates to come.
- Next CC is on the 26th
- My upgraded ZX Spectrum is off to somebody that knows what hes doing as I dont
Now the bad
- Paperboy has stopped working, hes on strike.
- Tested the Mega CD and Mega CD 2 in the cellar with no luck, they are as dead as a Dodo, the 2 had a small spark of life, but that was it.
- The 32X is shit
- Angry Birds on the Mega Drive, you get a pint if you get to level five.
- Unlock everything on Super Mario kart, same pint reward (Donkey Kongs a prick).
- Intellivision games needed, I only have about six.